Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 232 Posts

· Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and the owner did not have his copy of his owners manual. :facepalm: Does anyone know where I can find a pdf version of a 2007 zx6r owners manual? Any help with this one would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Nice looking ride Witch, but we need more pics to fully appreciate it, one photo is never enough!!

In regards to your question about the owners manual, I'm sure there is a version online somewhere, just google it. there should also be a workshop service manual there somewhere too, I'd be downloading that as well so you can learn more about your bike.

Keep safe, and have fun!

· Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. And I use to ride dirtbikes and stuff, rode a 250 before and wasn't enough for me, and I took the motorcycle safety program and the instructors really helped me out with things to improve my skills. With all that taken into effect, the zx6r just seemed right to me. And so far I haven't been able to stop riding it. It's like an addiction haha

· Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zandit said:
Nice looking ride Witch, but we need more pics to fully appreciate it, one photo is never enough!!

In regards to your question about the owners manual, I'm sure there is a version online somewhere, just google it. there should also be a workshop service manual there somewhere too, I'd be downloading that as well so you can learn more about your bike.

Keep safe, and have fun!
More pics coming soon! Giving it a wash first!

· Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As for right now I'm totally booked. I go to class every day then go straight to work every night. I'll actually be working at the Bloomsburg Fair (not sure if anyone has ever heard of it, if not look it up)so I'll even be double booked next week.

· Registered
32 Posts
Got to go with a Two Bros. CF can!!! I just got rid of my '07 ZX-6R, for my new '11 ZX-10R. I might even still have my owner's manual for you.

My mods, we're the Two Bros can, hot body double bubble screen, Kawi rear cowl, BPF up front, and all brake lines replaced with Galfer as well as EBC pads up front... And got to get a Corbin saddle for comfort in the saddle!!!!

· Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dannyjm said:
Sweet ride Witch. What would you want to change? maybe add some LED's.
So far I'm thinking my LED's. (I wear all black gear, hard to see me at night.) Rear Seat Cowl, Slip On exhaust (purely for sound, not worried about performance), reflective wheel trim, and still adding to list!

· Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
0'11ZX10R said:
Got to go with a Two Bros. CF can!!! I just got rid of my '07 ZX-6R, for my new '11 ZX-10R. I might even still have my owner's manual for you.

My mods, we're the Two Bros can, hot body double bubble screen, Kawi rear cowl, BPF up front, and all brake lines replaced with Galfer as well as EBC pads up front... And got to get a Corbin saddle for comfort in the saddle!!!!
Sounds awesome! I actually found an owners manual online now as well but thank you. And the Two Bros is definitely one of the options I am looking in to so far, the seat I surprising find comfortable although I have been on any really long rides yet ha

1 - 20 of 232 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.