Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
245 Posts
I've looked online and I can't find the answer to my question anywhere. Will an 09 zx6r seat fit an 07 zx6r. The seats are a slightly different shape but I'm wondering if it will fit anyway. I'll put pictures of the shapes up Thanks
I highly doubt it. The seat of your bike is specifically designed for your bike. If you take a seat from another body style, it's probably not going to fit. Just to be sure you could always call a local Kawasaki dealership.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I highly doubt it. The seat of your bike is specifically designed for your bike. If you take a seat from another body style, it's probably not going to fit. Just to be sure you could always call a local Kawasaki dealership.
I know but if you look at the pictures it looks like the only differace is the back of the seat on the 09 curves in slightly.

I'll ring a dealership tomorow

Thanks

· Registered
245 Posts
I know but if you look at the pictures it looks like the only differace is the back of the seat on the 09 curves in slightly. I'll ring a dealership tomorow Thanks
I know they may look similar but it will come down to the specific dimensions of the seat. Can't be too long, too wide, or curved at a wrong point that would make it not fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.