Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like quite a few people on here are moving from the 250R to ZX6R... we're all still Green on the inside, so I thought I'd do a roll call!

Here's my baby, 2008, Jardine slipon, frame sliders, timing mod, polished rims...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56TSHBJTizQ

Lots and lots of mods planned, to get down towards the 9s barrier at the strip! Few things in the post, so excited! I LOVE MY BIKE!

So, SWE37? Hi-Tech? Ninjafreak? who else?

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
173 Posts
ZX-6R Represent!
Mines still pretty stock though at the moment. Only got the basics such as pick-ups, M2R double-bubble tinted screen, ninja tank pad. Looking at getting a PC5, M4 GP exhaust with stage 2 silencer and some sports levers very soon though.
Here's the SWE37 Ninja:

I've removed the front reflectors and the rear guard on the fender and added new plates since these shots were taken. Hoping to add a bit of this soon:

Action shots and upgrade pics hopefully will follow in the next couple of weeks. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Maybe next year, I bought a older CBR600 but got offered 3 times for what I bought it for so I sold it and payed off the 250R.

Not sure what 600 I'll get next year, ZX6R or R6 or CBR600RR, I pretty much like them all.

·
Registered
347 Posts
i will not tell a lie- I am jealous of all of your awesome ZX6-R's and I hope that it will be my next bike no doubt about it.

I think I like the Kawi green the best, but you can never go wrong with Black..

Felix, throughout the whole YouTube video I was waiting patiently for an oncoming car to come and plow you down. Damn left/ride side of the road location arguments :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
874 Posts
Those are some sexy bikes, but mine beats all of them, not right now though (with all my mods on). But even my ducati can't beat the 09 zx6r, it is just *.

*could not come up with a word to describe awesomeness.

·
Registered
874 Posts
You win by about 35mph in top speed, we tie in sexiness, but i win in sexiness of brand name. lol

·
Registered
874 Posts
If you guys have seen the movie, The Other Guys with Will ferral, in the movie there are black '09 zx6rs and they digitally put sound in and they put in dirt bike sound, so the zx6rs sound like dirt bikes. That pissed me off, but it was a funny movie other than that.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Haha!!! nice one Hi-tech!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Crispy said:
Those are some sexy bikes, but mine beats all of them, not right now though (with all my mods on). But even my ducati can't beat the 09 zx6r, it is just *.

*could not come up with a word to describe awesomeness.
Agreed! lol ;D

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
all of these are very sexy bikes! The new k9 ones are supposed to be the most powerful 600 on the market now!! yeeeeeesh

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.