Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm kinda new here... I got a few questions for the big dogs about bore/stroke kits for the 06-08 ZX14. Namely, do you have the 1451 or the 1570 kit, and how do you like how it performs?

I got into a little trouble with my engine, I suspect that I threw a rod last night, and just in case I ended up chewing up the cylinder sleeve I thought about just doing a bore/stroke kit. Thoughts?

I'll be tearing into it tonight after work, so I'll post photos either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the input, guys!

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Hey guys, I'm kinda new here... I got a few questions for the big dogs about bore/stroke kits for the 06-08 ZX14. Namely, do you have the 1451 or the 1570 kit, and how do you like how it performs?

I got into a little trouble with my engine, I suspect that I threw a rod last night, and just in case I ended up chewing up the cylinder sleeve I thought about just doing a bore/stroke kit. Thoughts?

I'll be tearing into it tonight after work, so I'll post photos either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the input, guys!

Be carefull stroking it or u'll have a sore shoulder like me....:whistling::whistling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts