Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious about how the brake fluid reservoir goes back. Is there any need to match exactly the height of the stock position so that the fluid level remains true or does it fit in without worries?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Hi east,
Why did you take the brake reservoir off?? I have never heard that unless someone wanted to relocate it. the Brake fluid reservoir does not need to be removed to install the hanger at all. (see instructions included)

PM me.. if you need help with the hanger. You should only need to take off 2 bolts on the top of the original pass peg hanger. ( and the slipon bolt) I have a cover for the reservoir so it does not stand out so much , Do you want one? 1.00 + standard postage paid envelope.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't eaken the rear peg assembly off but it just looked like the bracket for the reservoir bracket was held by the aft peg bracket. Thanks for the help. I may buy the reservoir holder, don't know yet. A blue anodized reservoir cover may make it more polished looking rather than hding it, but hiding it looks great. Can you take a pic from the other side? I would like to put the button head bolts back onto the frame just for finished look (no exposed holes)

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
That is all I did and so did TR ,
just replaced the buttom head screws. It looks fine. I am trying to come up with some cool bling idea. haha
I think if I remember that reservoir bracket is tack welded on the back so should stay in place. But if you want use some loc tite on those bolts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.