Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to thinking the other week, what else can I do to the bike to make it truely unique, and a standout?
There are still some mods to come that will be updated later, when they are ready, however for now....

Meet the DRAGON!!!!

Better photos will be provided later!
Please let me know your opinions, good or bad, I will take all on board. Please keep in mind this is a work in progress and will be updated accordingly!
Do I keep the white decals? Do I need to add more black highlights? There is more red and black coming, so tell me your thoughts!!!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Re: Zandits mod's - ENTER THE DRAGON!!!

Zandit, I like the dragon! But I think you have two competing images going here: One is the decals - as in "sponsored fast race bike", and the other is "my baby". If I were you, I'd pick one of those. Either "sponsored and fast", or "my baby" and remove the decals that don't fit accordingly. If you're bored with the "kawasaki" and such, remove them and play more with the black/red highlights, dragons, tribals and such forth...

Keep 'em coming. I want to see how this works out.

·
Registered
874 Posts

I like the exhaust and white decals...nice work, keep up the good work.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

spooph said:
Zandit, I like the dragon! But I think you have two competing images going here: One is the decals - as in "sponsored fast race bike", and the other is "my baby". If I were you, I'd pick one of those. Either "sponsored and fast", or "my baby" and remove the decals that don't fit accordingly. If you're bored with the "kawasaki" and such, remove them and play more with the black/red highlights, dragons, tribals and such forth...

Keep 'em coming. I want to see how this works out.
Thats why I left the white decals on there, Was not sure which way to go!! once they're gone, they're gone!!

Keep the comments coming guys!!

·
Registered
874 Posts

o my god!!! I'm being digested!!!! I think i'm inside of some frickin cool dragon.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

HEHE!!! Chomp!!!!! :D

G

·

Like the dragon, looks like your bike got a tattoo. Lose the white decals, they take away from the black ones.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts

I like the Dragon detail but the white stickers take away from the overall look!

G

·

Delta107 said:
I like the Dragon detail but the white stickers take away from the overall look!
Ahhhhh, yeah......................I just said that, geez. ::)

·
Registered
346 Posts

Welcome to Team Dragon!! I would leave it as is and remove the white stickers. Remember simple is better. I was doing to do a dragon decail, but decided to do the Chinese dragon symbol instead. As soon as I earn my dragon wings at The Tail of The Dragon I will be adding the dragon decails. It would be too much if I were to do all dragon decails.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Looks like everyone is thinking the same as I am, which is good, which makes a change after the Kleen air debacle!!, except Crispy, but he's always different!!! I mean, who has a white ninja???!!!! :p

White decals will be gone tonight, and fresh pics posted tomorrow outside in decent light.

Keep the comments comin!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

hi-tech said:
so no heart huh? ;)
Oh, I've got plenty of heart!!!! :p Just not on the bike!!!

Ok, so plan B, was going to remove white decals last night, but got a call from Indie who wanted someone to drink with........ I reckon he's regreting that decision as much as I am this morning!!!!
As soon as the V8 with the lumpy cam gets turned off in my head I may get out into the shed and remove them!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

doesn't mean I'm going back to the bottle right now!!!

1 - 20 of 103 Posts