Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Postie bike = small honda step through that Aussie post/mail men use.

commonly used to reference small motorcyles for a laugh

A Postie bike is a Honda CT110 or CT90. These bikes are used by Australia Post as mail delivery vehicles hence the name "Postie bike". There are several models and versions available. The CT's used by Australia Post are made to order and are therefore different to the standard model that went out of production in the late 1980's. Since then they have been made exclusively for Australia Post by Honda Japan and are still made today.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
haha!! those pics came out great!! But I look a little chunky don't I!!!! Have to take off some of layers of thermals and jumpers!

Unfortuatley D, the plate has to stay, If I get involved in an accident and someone else gets hurt, and the plates aren't displayed, then I got no insurance to cover everything. Indie flaunts the rules, but everyones different! And by the way, its not an L plate anymore, now its been reversed and is now a P plate! Wifey is still on the L plate though!

The "postie bike" was the best selling bike in Australia for many years running until the ninja came to town, even though it was only used by the postal service. They have just recently been re-released for public sales in Australia as pictured above. I think the rear tyre is something like a 90, it is soooooo skinny!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
I like em firey!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.