Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

You know him, you love him

6K views 58 replies 9 participants last post by  Delta107 
G
#1 ·
"Straight out of the wasteland, it's the man with no name" - Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome

Just to update you on all the "we" questions, I've had a psychotic break. And have bonded with the symbiote (cbr), so we are now one in the same. We, us, our, ourself will be a common sight, so as not to confuse anyone.

MadMax + Black Mamba = Maximum Carnage (us)

Attachments

See less See more
G
#4 ·
Nice, we like. Wish we could change our avatar to this (not permanently) for a while, haha. ;D

"Damn premium membership bullshit, we liked it when membership had it's privileges", said in disgust.

G
#12 ·
I'm not rude. That's just how uptight things are around here sometimes. I make a joke about myself and laugh, and next time I look it's been deleted by eyes in the sky and taken seriously.

Got banned for 2 weeks. When I come back, I'm on the outside looking in (hands up against my face, face pressed up close to the window). Can't even be myself anymore.

I've never said/meant anything ill will towards anybody, maybe taken out of context. It just shows me that some people really don't get me or actually know me that well at all. But let people say negative or inappropriate things/comments about me and that's alright, because I'm not the one who will be pointing fingers/or reporting someone even if I'm offended.

Me, I hate censorship. I say exactly what I'm thinking at the time I'm thinking it. And I'm not going to sugarcoat it.

#14 ·
hehe!! I think he just likes repeating himself!!

Welcome back Madmax!!

#18 ·
Group Hug???

#20 ·
yep!! put it up D!!

#23 ·
HAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.