Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome Pyro! Before the lynch mob comes along, tell us some more about yourself and even some pics of your ride!
Don't be shy, we don't bite too much..........Unless you want us too!! :p

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yo sorry my internet has been down i just uploaded some pics but nothing really to tell i got me a ninja 500 that ive already out grown in just 3 months and im looking around for a 600 but i dont know what i want to get yet and anyone from az that wants to go on a ride im always down infact im going up to prescott with 4 or 5 people on halloween weekend if anyone wants to come let me know im sure we can work something out and by the way were going to stay up there over night and get our drink on

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yo navy ninja i got 6 people from az coming and maybe more its going to be a pretty sweet time. ya dude for sure when you get back will have to go do a ride see what you got hahaha

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
coperal adam bradly. i cant remember what unit hes in might be devil dogs idk. he used to ride but then he sold his bike when he went into the marines hes got a camaro now but im talking him to getting another bike when he gets out hes got one more deployment then hes out for good which will be sweet!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.