Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup wit it ppl ?!!! Names Alex just picked my brand new kawasaki zx14r last night!!! Lovin it!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Dj!
As spooph said, post up some pics, and tell us some more about yourself!
This is the first 2012 ZX14 we have on the site, so let us drool!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be posting pics today tried last night but pics came out to dark I'll post those anyways...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More about myself.....ummmmm....don't really know what to say....just ask what you wanna know i guess....lol.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
mmmm, delicious! Definitely jelly! I sat on one of those at the local dealership a week ago and was amazed at how comfortable it was. Like a laz-y-boy with rocket boosters!

About yourself:
- what do you do?
- How did you get into motorcycle?
- How did you find NewNinja.com and why did you decide to sign up?
- How often do you ride?
- What is your favorite type of ride?

We're giving you free reign to have the complete stage for this entire thread, go bonkers! How 'bout a picture of the face - we'd understand if you're not comfortable with that though. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
spooph said:
About yourself:
- what do you do?
Tattoos and work in food and beverage exports
- How did you get into motorcycle?
Back when I was younger about 10 years old I think... My friend had a lil
50 we would thrash around in his back yard from there on I was hooked I would jump on anything I could.
- How did you find NewNinja.com and why did you decide to sign up?
Just messing around with my Android I knew I was going to get a new ninja so I did an app search for Kawasaki anf this popped up... Figured I'd give it a try.
- How often do you ride?
I ride everyday now I commute back and fourth to work on my ninja and this will be my first weekend with my new bike so I'm thinking of heading out to San Francisco to go for a lil cruise by the water weather permitting of course....
- What is your favorite type of ride?
Sport so far I also like the kicked back Harley type of ride I will eventually own one of those too hopefully anyways... seems like that would be nice to take a long trip on just cruising down the hwy...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mksiemens said:
beautiful bike man
You gonna drag race that beast?
would love to but I'm gonna have to wait on that gotta break it in first...soon tho hopefully...hehehe

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mksiemens said:
Awesome.
Thatll be sweet.
Those things can run high 8s as is right?
From what I've seen on YouTube, yup!!! I don't think I'll be hitting those times tho...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts