Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so we took a ride up their yesterday was fun, a bit damn cold and windy so it was hard to warm up our tires. it was my frirst time up their so it was fun didnt give it all stayed in 6th gear up and down the hill trying to be careful. uphill i could tear it up bit but downhill is another damn story not comfortable, my rear tire kept sliding from me and their was a few rocks too, that didnt help! cant wait for the summer time to comeand heat that road up and tires. we had two riders go down my buddy nick and his 750 gsxr we where going down hill on the very first trun going only about 30 the bike slipped from him, how we dont know no damage hes fine but bike is done.... messed up cause a couple of weekends ago he wrecked here in yarnell also he just got new plastics and went down again..... my buddy josh was trying to stop to see if nick was ok, but landed in some gravel and went down nothing big his bike was already naked so he just lost a mirror and small crack, it was funny to see them fall though ill admit it was like slow mo, nobody got hurt here are some pics

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
I had to count the poofy skater shoes hahaha

5!!!

haha you'll never live that down man lol. At least there was helmets this time!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
weth56 said:
Ok R6 random question....dude with the white icon jacket....what kind of helmet is that, looks friggin sweet
i have no clue what it is its all like dark and it has a dark star and a circle that goes around it hahaha thats all i remember

virtualmatrix258 said:
I had to count the poofy skater shoes hahaha

5!!!

haha you'll never live that down man lol. At least there was helmets this time!
nobody wears boots here man no need too really unless you do a track day most people here just wear helmet gloves and jacket, jon was wearing a 1 piece trying to drag knee but weather was too cold the ground was not allowing it sucky once summer hits ill drang some jeans!

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
I guess it would be a hard transition, from shoe to boot, probably get your shifting all off.

Whats up with that guys' gixxer?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts