When you ride on highways often, your headlight takes the blow. The surface of the lens suffers from damage caused by road debris and exposure to the elements. The XPEL company known for designing and manufacturing a wide range of protective covers took the step further and designed a line of motorcycle headlight protection films for a huge variety of models. Now you can make sure that your lights stay crystal clear and shine bright for years to come
Use the Headlight Protection Film by XPEL designed specifically for your model (look in the “Product Option” on the website). The kit includes a self-adhesive, tinted polyurethane film engineered to protect the headlights, sometimes with signal lights (depending on the model) from harmful effects of stone chips, abrasion, and discoloration.
XPEL® - Motorcycle Headlight Protection Kit
Ninja H2 2015-2016 | Ninja ZX-12R 2005 | ZZR600 2004
XPEL® - Motorcycle Headlight and Signal Light Protection Kit
Ninja ZX-6R 2005-2006 | Vulcan 1600 Classic 2005 | Vulcan 750 2005
• PVC film with a polyurethane scratch resistant coating
• Ensures ultimate protection from road debris
• Highly effective under the harshest conditions
• Designed for minimal visual impact
• Delivers maximum durability and clarity
• Protected from scuffing, shrinking, and discoloration
• Strong, optically clear adhesive allows for a tight fit
• Can be easily removed after years of use
• Made in the USA
Click on the image to enter the product page at MOTORCYCLEiD.com for more information.
To browse the full headlights catalog at our store, click the "Shop Now" button below:
If you have any questions, give our sales team a call at 888.903.4344 (Toll-Free) or 1.732.867.9995 (International).