Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Should have bought a PS3, don't have to mod it in any way......Just Perfect!!!! :p

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How 'bout a video you dancing in front of the TV, with all your moto gear on, with the Kinekt, eh? Nice box!
That's a great idea !!! I'll be the next Mordeth 13 someday, haha. ;D

That video of him eating at McDounds in full gear cracks me up, cause it makes him laugh while he's doing it.

This is the xbox my selling right now, didn't really mean to put it on here but I couldn't delete it after I posted it.

I have another one, blacked out of course, with all the mods.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Should have bought a PS3, don't have to mod it in any way......Just Perfect!!!! :p
Depending on the chipset you didn't have to do this, a lot of people did this for the look and to personalize their console after the warranty expired. I did this particular mod because I had the old '05 chipset and it still works with these fans! I just don't use it as much as my new "S" model.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've heard of the slim 360 having failures as well, red dot of death, that's f*cked up.

PS3 with the yellow death.

Will this ever not be a problem? Seriously, "Oh, they break, just sell them anyway" - "Ok, in the box you go little console" - "We already have their money, f*ck 'em, haha".

Thanks a lot, you d!ck.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
LOL.

on another note, i have the new chipset xbox after my old one died. and it runs sweeeeeeeeeet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.