1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Looks like a reworked ZX-10R, and where's the brake light eh? I know for $94,000 I get a kick-ass bike with customer leathers and the works, but common, no brake light? :p

Sweet find Zandit!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Meh, like the traction and launch control bits... cruise control for pit lane would be good to. I want to know how much this thing weighs...

Looks a bit average in my opinion, build quality doesn't look that special, monitor is hideous distraction.

As for being 'production' bike, none of us will ever see one in our travels, and only a small number will be made. So ZX1400 followed by the 'hire-bus-a' are still the fastest production bikes... Its east for a micro design company to make something like this.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Untill I see a timing slip saying otherwise. Worlds fastest production bike is the Hyabusa Owned by Forstal [email protected] 208 mph
This is another one of the pretenders http://roehrmotorcycles.com/ I contacted them and offered to ride the bike free and help set a record but they never called back . I would like to see a company set a record before making clames that they have the worlds fastest bike.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Racer X said:
Untill I see a timing slip saying otherwise. Worlds fastest production bike is the Hyabusa Owned by Forstal [email protected] 208 mph
This is another one of the pretenders http://roehrmotorcycles.com/ I contacted them and offered to ride the bike free and help set a record but they never called back . I would like to see a company set a record before making clames that they have the worlds fastest bike.
They only claim to be the fastest american sportbike. Which is believable since there aren't any others.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'm with Racer X on this one. I'm real fucking sick of "Fastest production bike k plz!" claims by factorys, even harley faggotry has done it a few times

Class is in session kids,
Busa.
Home time.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Ratty said:
I'm with Racer X on this one. I'm real f**king sick of "Fastest production bike k plz!" claims by factorys, even harley faggotry has done it a few times

Class is in session kids,
Busa.
Home time.
Busa is soooo old news...

Haven't you heard, or has the news horse not rode into town down there? ZX14 holds that title now.

Felix

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Felix said:
ZX14 holds that title now.

Felix
YES YES AND YES!

As rediculously huge as the zx14 is in person, i would still buy that over the "UGLYBUSA"

they are still both rediculous bikes and pointless for anyone that wants to go canyon riding cause its way too much weight to flick around.

so stick with a liter class or below for good measure... ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.