Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a group of people I work with took a ride out to Worlds End State Park. Its in central Pa, nice little state park right next to the Susquehanna River. Didn't get any pics of the group while we were there, just some scenery, I had a stomach issue, and no one really seemed interested in a photoshoot. When I got home, I went up to a local look out point and snapped some pics of my bike tho. Nice little ride, will be better when the beginners we have have more confidence in their cornering. Only an 80 mi ride or so, but its a fun one. anyway, on to the pics... (the female in the pics is a lady friend)

and a shot of my new tank pad

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Nice shots insaniti!!! Beautiful place!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you thank you, I really wanted to get one group shot, but no one was up for it. We had two Honda Rebel 250's, two Harley Wide Glides, a Honda GoldWing, a Kawasaki 454 LTD, and my ninja. would have been an interesting shot lol

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Camera is a Nikon P90, I used photoshop and a plug in called photmatix. Biggest thing I tweaked was the color temp, really brought out the details of the pics. It was REALLY bright out when I took the pics, a lot of things looked washed out until I "warmed" them up so to speak.

and thank you, that first pic of my bike is my absolute fave!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.