Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my first moto this past summer (2012) and was able to ride approximately 1,609 miles before I had to winterize the moto.

Lately I've been daydreaming of riding-while driving my cage. I need an out let, what do you recommend?

:NefRider:

· Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
NefRider said:
I purchased my first moto this past summer (2012) and was able to ride approximately 1,609 miles before I had to winterize the moto.

Lately I've been daydreaming of riding-while driving my cage. I need an out let, what do you recommend?

I cannot wait for spring, maybe I can move down south ... (USA)

· Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blue Ghost said:
Layer up, get on that b***h and ride her! Providing there's no snow, ice or ran on the street and it's above freezing. A short 10-15 mile ride in the cold will fix those M&M's. (miss my motorcycle moments)
It did snow, ground is better now but I hate the cold. I need an Eskimo suit or whale blubber.

· Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
indyjoe7 said:
I hear you,live in Timmins ont,can.lots of snow and cold. All I can think about is spring. Bought mine in march 2012,first bike. Put on 2000 km,
Maybe if we do a Spring Dance atop of the highest mountain Spring can come early :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.