Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you may know I recently offed my 95 ZX-11 due to motor complications (gas in the oil) well dabbling around the inter web thingy as earl likes to refer to it (DO NOT LET HIM GET YOUR PHOTO!!!!) I stumbled across a 97 ZX-11 for 850 runs and rides needs cosmetic and minor work IE clutch lever, secure fairings, strip all badging, replace exhaust(running a header currently attached are photos figured it's a cheap running winter project please feel free to leave comments and suggestions. I'll also post updated photos as the project progresses as well as the zx6e.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Car Motor vehicle

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tread

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
]Here they are 600 is in the back awaiting all new ABS plastics then black and purple paint then gotta find a good powder coater to do brackets mounts rims and misc parts hell if I'm doing a complete overhaul I'm doing it right the 600 will go black and purple and the zx11 will go Kawi green and black the new 14r will be arctic white and red accessories and lights will post pics as progress continues lil by lil brothers and sisters the 600 is in the back stripped awaiting bed plastic paint and other odds and ends... 1100 in the front rode it home last Friday so runs and rides that project a lil more costly but should both be ready for next season work and ordering will happen after Xmas ... Wish me luck and please feel free to throw ideas at Me I love others opinions and come spring summer I will be getting a arctic white zx14 accessorizing with red!!! Any input is good input this will also be under winter projects threading have ideas in mind thanks y'all here's the pics I'm open to ideas and suggestions

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.