Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my attempt to tint the windscreen with some spray-tint. From the inside it kinda looks like @$$, but I got my desired effect. Overall it looks pretty decent!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know its probably cheaper to do it the way you did it but PUIG has tinted and colored windscreens available now for about $80

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeh i just bought a PUIG windscreen the other say. Still waiting for delivery though =(. That doesn't actually look to bad. I thought it might come out all patchy and what not. But that doesn't look too bad! Nice goin!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice Vid, i really liek the wheel tape. I wanna get some for mine but i'm not sure what colour.... Have a black ninja. Was thinking maybe red.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CSBrad said:
Did you just wing the monster symbol with tape or did you have some kind of stencil?
It was a complete decal...I ordered two because I knew the first application was gonna be bad..I know me SO well!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DanJohns21 said:
what do you do take the windscreen off and spray from the inside?
Remove the 4 allen screws on the windscreen and it slides right up and out...Make sure you put the correct screws back in their place cuz 2 of them are longer than the other.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been looking around at different tint shops to see if anyone could do a mirror tint on my windscreen but no luck so far. Do you guys have any suggestions on where to go or do I have to wait until a mirrored windscreen is just available to buy?

1 - 20 of 116 Posts