Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I finally talked Hubby into creating an account for me!

Those of you who don't know who I am, should really pay more attention to what Zandit has to say!!!

Yep, thats right, I'm Zandit's actual wife, he does actually have one, and I am now here to set all of the rumours straight!!!!
He better watch out!!!

As you may realise, with Zandit moving up to his new 650, I have inherited his Dragon. I will post some photos of the two of us later on.

Look forward to getting to know you all!:rolleyes:

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
pay more attention to what Zandit has to say!!!
:
PFFT!!!! hahahaha!!!! I kinda just skip over what he says, pretty much from day 1 :p

Felix, I swear I have nothing to do with this. Maybe Zan is wearing a dress and playing "Wifey". I think I saw him confess to something similar months ago.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Wifey, may I just say that the simple fact you chose your name to say "Wifey" is awesome! Welcome! Good to have you here.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Right, so, virt and you ARE different people? Have I got this straight?

Welcome anyway :p

Felix
LMAO i love this :p

welcome wifey!

its good to finally have you here :D

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Oh crap, there goes the Forum, they'll let anyone on in here won't they!!!

I thought this new site was gonna be more secure!!! :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I have read so much about you all, I feel that I know you already.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes that's right Delta, he'd better watch out , any crap he puts on here about me I will cut supply ............ To his bike lol

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Yes that's right Delta, he'd better watch out , any crap he puts on here about me I will cut supply ............ To his bike lol
Bring it on Babe!!!! You know I win every argument, and I do what I like when it comes to the bike so :p

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey Guys, I finally talked Hubby into creating an account for me!

Those of you who don't know who I am, should really pay more attention to what Zandit has to say!!!

!:rolleyes:

Zandit doesnt even know what hes saying **sheeze**

Yep, thats right, I'm Zandit's actual wife, he does actually have one, and I am now here to set all of the rumours straight!!!!

!:rolleyes:
Hmmm i thought he said you are what his nightmares are made off >:D

Oh and by the way Wifey you can KMA ;D

·
Registered
254 Posts
Bring it on Babe!!!! You know I win every argument, and I do what I like when it comes to the bike so :p

Oh for cryin out loud, you are the most Wifey beaten person i have seen and now you have to watch what ya say in your play room.:eek:

Cant a man get some peace and quiet anywhere these days :mad:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anyway indie why are you back on here, just because I joined you get on here and pick on my baby

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome Wifey. Zandit goes on about you so much, I guess I always thought you were a member. Soon as I saw your user name, I knew right away who it was, so +1 what spooph said, great pick on the name.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Oh for cryin out loud, you are the most Wifey beaten person i have seen and now you have to watch what ya say in your play room.:eek: Cant a man get some peace and quiet anywhere these days :mad:
Why it just makes life more fun. My husband has a log in here and I got a log in for the forum he is on... Now and days you SHARE things :D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts