Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got curious and was lookin at dyno charts for the kawasaki 1000r vs the zx-6r and the 1000r outperforms by an ass load.

why does everyone buy zx-6r's when the 1000r is 300 dollars cheaper with more power when 99 percent of you aren't going to be spending time at the track regularly?

If i'm not mistaken, the 1000r is a newer model, but do you guys think this will take over as the kawasaki production big-bike of choice?... just seems stupid to me to buy a supersport when you have the comfort of the 1000r

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
L1felock said:
So i got curious and was lookin at dyno charts for the kawasaki 1000r vs the zx-6r and the 1000r outperforms by an ass load.

why does everyone buy zx-6r's when the 1000r is 300 dollars cheaper with more power when 99 percent of you aren't going to be spending time at the track regularly?

If i'm not mistaken, the 1000r is a newer model, but do you guys think this will take over as the kawasaki production big-bike of choice?... just seems stupid to me to buy a supersport when you have the comfort of the 1000r
Because we do lol I can prob have more fun on my 6r than a 1000r or do you mean zx10r?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
L1felock said:
nah... just the plain ol 1000cc kawi sportbike vs the zx-6r

just seems stupid to get a track bike when you can get a commuter bike with literally.. an ass load more power for cheaper.
I bet a zx6r is quicker in the real world that's why better suspension better brakes lighter ....depends what you want the bike for...for comfortable commuting get the thou for a good ol thrash get the 6

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.