Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
man thats crazy! poor girl....i know i know you guys are just about to bag on me because of that video...im already embracing myself!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
R6S_2NR said:
man thats crazy! poor girl....i know i know you guys are just about to bag on me because of that video...im already embracing myself!
You're embracing yourself? Or embarrassing? lol

JerryBeebs said:
OMG!!! I Just Dished Out The Cash For My Helmet Now Im Glad I Did. Ouch!
Don't forget the jacket, gloves (long preferably to cover the wrists), boots, and pants. I personally don't have pants yet, but my next gear purchase will be a two piece leather suit, b/c I love my skin too much.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i guess i should buy myself some good pants...
jeans aren't enough
my friend just had a crash last week wearing leather gauntlet, leather jacket and jeans. i think he crashed while going 30-40kph on a curve. his upper body is perfectly fine...but his butt and knees are pretty badly scratched!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JerryBeebs said:
dont worry about it they just envy you next thing you know they will all have something green lol
They're probably just green with envy....

LOL, sorry, that was too obvious! ;)

And I agree with everyone, jeans work for awhile, but just not enough if you're gonna be a serious rider.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Wow. Props to her for gettin back on the bike. Let that be a lesson to anyone who rides as a passenger, tell that fucker to slow down when you start getting pulled off the bike DAMN.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts