Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Topic Said It all Share Ya'll Feeling And Motion Everything You got.. I would love to know why ya' ride .I found my self who i really I'm by riding, I'ts turn my life all around finding who i really am.. Fate , Destiny i ride to release my stress , it's my passion , i found my self by riding. while am riding i can think more clear finding my solution of everything.. . Some of ya dont know why you ride it and..I know some of ya gonna say oh "Just because it's fun " noo.. lol I know that you have more reason for you to ride motorcycle why dont you share with us :) Ok.. now.what about you.? Why are You Choice to Ride ? ;D

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
heck i ride for the rush..
just to jump on her and have her scream as each gear is been performed.. hum.. did that sound like a different type of conversation?? lol

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
have always wanted to ride, originally wanted to be motorcycle police officer, but never got around to it.
Ended up just takin the plundge and never looked back, is an awesome head clearer and release from life!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
zandit said:
have always wanted to ride, originally wanted to be motorcycle police officer, but never got around to it.
Ended up just takin the plundge and never looked back, is an awesome head clearer and release from life!!
i think the height restriction killed that fantasy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ride a bike because of the paradoxical clash between complexity and simplicity. It is simple in that riding a motorcycle is about the simplest form of modern independent transportation. (2 wheels, a motor, and brakes) It is a meld of man and machine. Yet riding has a degree of complexity between riding gear, other traffic, riding technique, the elements, etc. I mostly ride to work/school and enjoy the relaxation, experience, and freedom it offers in my current phase in life.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Because it's not a cage, and I know that at any moment, I could die because of some dumbass on the road... It makes me feel less blase (you know, the french word for boring, somebody look up the spelling, I'm lazy :p). It makes me feel like I'm actually living life, instead of simply consuming what the Ad agencies want me to... Kinda like most other people around me... Yuk!

How does that quote go? "I don't want to end life all pretty and well packaged up. I want to slide in all banged and bruised up yelling 'What a ride!'"

I personally also like "I like to play in traffic", and "the law only applies when it's present", and "the world needs dreamer, the worlds needs doers, but above all, the world needs dreamers who do..."

And if I were to live by those life motos and drive around in a cage like some kind of zombie, well, then, I might just have to shoot myself in the face!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
i agree with you 100% spooph!! i couldnt have put it into better words!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I ride because i have a serious illness... its called "ghetoutdarenride"

it basically forces me too... haha

but in all seriousness i have wanted to ride a motorcycle since i was a little boy and my father would always tell me "not in my house" and well you can only prevent something for so long...
so it was bound to happen and when it did the fever was caught. I will ride till i die! and i will never stop.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I ride cause its fun, also for the rush. Anyone can get in a car and put it in gear and just cruise. I like riding cause you have to pay attentiion every single moment of the ride. Cause if you slip up and get complacent you will get into trouble quick. I was riding yesterday and went down this really long down hill into a valley near our base. Got her up to about 105 MPH, such an awesome feeling to be on the edge like that passing all the cars. When I got up to the other side of the valley I turned around and road it the other way getting the same speed and enjoyment. Wind was at my back on the first direction so it was a bit windy. I also am trying to get my wife involved in an activitie for us both. I think she will enjoy it as much as I do. Eventually I would like her to be in control of the bike, someday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts