Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
awesome vid den! you have a lot of cops in your area!

i should really get a camera and film my commute!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Sorry to be a kill joy... but I've voiced my opinion before about amatuer vids, by operators doing crazy things in traffic. Aside of being cocky, it provokes the local law into cracking down on everyone on a bike.

Bad press, we don't need.

totally understandible us bikers get enough bad press as it is.

·
Registered
379 Posts
One of the advantages of a motorcycle is being able to skip past traffic like that so if you can do it safely then go for it, but I can't help but think that you're trusting those cagers a little too much. All it takes is for some idiot to open their door in front of you or swerve all of a sudden and you're in a bit of trouble. Don't trust them!

Even if it's their fault you're still going to be the one who damages your bike and gets hurt.

I don't mean to be preachy or anything. Like I said if you can get away with it then go for it. Just be careful man.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for looking after my well-being :)
I admit, I might have been a bit excited on that day... It was the first weekend with nice riding weather that we didn't get for weeks and weeks! Usually I'm a bit calmer :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Illegal? Cagers don't mind much if you cut in front of them on a bike, as they know that you'll be off and you won't be seen again :)
U should come to the UK :D

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
i think its safer in the UK to lane split because driveres expect you to lane split. also in the US drivers seem pretty oblivious to pretty much everything haha.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers spooph!
The camera is Veho Muvi Micro camcorder:

I have it attached to the front of my helmet, however, I would much loved it to be on the bike itself... still haven't figured out how :/

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
thats awesome video quality for the muvi camera. ive recently got a similar cheap camera to see if it will work.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I prefer whizzing on traffic (back to you, two hands in front, the faint sound of water running can be heard in the background - haha )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.