Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Re: White Pride

Thats a hot bike! But um..why the title "White Pride?" I don't think you mean anything offensive, but others may not. Please change this title to something else.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Oh man I love that color. That bike is what made me decide to paint my bike this winter. It is a color that Nissan uses for there frontier truck. It cost the guy 850 bucks total to paint it. He had to replace the wheel bearing and seals to powder coat his wheels gold. Other than that, if you got 850 bucks, you can do it too. I know I am.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think that's Roland's white 250. I saw that in the kawiforums. He had an unfortunate accident at Angeles Crest Hwy last weekend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
that is so weird i was thinking damn i want to paint my 250 white (i also have a white WRX) and that pic of that white 250 next to that Sti sealed the deal =P

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Cloud9 said:
that is so weird i was thinking damn i want to paint my 250 white (i also have a white WRX) and that pic of that white 250 next to that Sti sealed the deal =P
Man, I love subarus......of course next to my 250r.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Stockwall you are probably gonna hate me now.... but it is not a stick.. i gotta look at maps, drink coffee, look out for bikes. etc... drive crazy clients around.

On topic.. white ninja. On the other Kawi forum Roland ( white bike owner who crashed bad.)
finally is well enough and did a major response to his posts of well wishers.

He is in for a long haul to walk again but is optimistic, young and strong. i hope he proves the freakin docs wrong.
i wish him well..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 46 Posts