Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at a lost as too which full exhaust system to install on my 2009 Zx10...My uncle is a motorcycle mechanic, and he's put a Sato full exhaust system on his ZX14 and my brothers Zx14..he claims they are the best exhaust systems to place on any bike..in a way I kind of agree from what I've felt and seen, however my father tells me about Vance and Hines and after all the research I've seen, I must say I'm impressed by their work..I'm looking for some input on which exhaust you would place on your bike... Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Worst question eva!! Haha, sorry, not having a go at you, but this question is so loaded it's not funny!

There are so many brands out there, it's like picking your favourite candy, it's impossible without further information!

What are you looking for? More performance, better sound, better look?
More performance is possibly the easiest to answer, as there are ways to test it.
Better sound and better looks are purely personal taste, and you are better off figuring that one out yourself!

If you can answer these questions, then someone here will be able to point you in the right direction.

BTW, Welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I have a totally different bike, it's only a parallel twin 650. I personally have the Yoshimura Slip-on, and it made such an improvement to the sound of the bike. Performance wise, with only a slip-on, it sees only a minimal gain, but I haven't dyno'd the bike to see exactly what it is putting out.

Byte2022 is our resident expert on the ZX10, I'm sure he will be able to give you some suggestion!

·
1,465 Posts
I just wrote you a very extensive reply post and when I hit post it erased. Here is my quick version. Look at Vance and Hines and akropovic systems for that year. The sato is good too but it looks ugly but it does perform very well but the Vance and Hines pipes were known for the big numbers they produced on both the zx10 and the zx14 for that year and 2010 year models.

twisted throttles brings me smiles

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just wrote you a very extensive reply post and when I hit post it erased. Here is my quick version. Look at Vance and Hines and akropovic systems for that year. The sato is good too but it looks ugly but it does perform very well but the Vance and Hines pipes were known for the big numbers they produced on both the zx10 and the zx14 for that year and 2010 year models. twisted throttles brings me smiles
thank I appreciate the feedback

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
I just wrote you a very extensive reply post and when I hit post it erased. Here is my quick version. Look at Vance and Hines and akropovic systems for that year. The sato is good too but it looks ugly but it does perform very well but the Vance and Hines pipes were known for the big numbers they produced on both the zx10 and the zx14 for that year and 2010 year models.

twisted throttles brings me smiles
Don't u just love it when that happens..........:thumb:
Ova n ova......:facepalm:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.