Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know some one probably asked this already but i dont know how to search cuz im a noob but ill ask anyway....is there any kit that u can buy thats just bolt on and no cutting or drilling because i know the targa says no cutting or drilling but every 1 that has it says they cut 10 diff. pieces off i wood just want a kit n everything worls like it says it does thanxxx

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Get the one that kills the fender. haha. Kidding, fender werks has a cool one. Check Ebay, I know you can find some on there. Otherwise, you can use the search button on the site and look up fender. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Traga kit is overall not that bad, the only pieces you have to trim are the side plastic pieces that come with the kit. Not that hard to do. However, when you put the solo seat cowl on there it covers up most of that anyways. If I could do it again, I would get a hotbodies undertail kit (although costly) or maybe another brand of fender eliminator. But overall, Targa is not that bad. Definately better then stock.

·
Registered
34 Posts
This is what I have:
http://www.bikelitez.com/product_p/k0809250rssf.htm

It's VERY clean looking. I have been pulled over twice though, but both officers had different reasons why they thought it was 'illegal'. None gave me tickets because license plate position is a gray area. Cops where I live are pretty silly about things like this. I'm sure it isn't such a big deal anywhere else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts