Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Ive been looking at exhaust for my 2006 Ninja 650r. I was wanting some input on which one I should go with. Ive seen two brothers, versys, and Coffman. Is there a yoshimura sli on that I can put on it? And will I need to have the bike re jetted for a slip on exhust? Thanks in advance.

Engineers lead the way!!!

1,465 Posts
This has been asked several times in this forum for your bike. So you can search it and see what people what written. But here's my quick advice. . Two brothers is how I'd go on the 600 class bikes whether being super sport or sport They offer a power tip. This thing will add back pressure on the pipe so you don't lose you bottom and midrange power. Let's be real. All pipes will give you top ends gains and or minimal gains throughout but who's always in the high Rpms besides racers. The power tip gives you a good sounding pipe with additional options. If you need more back pressure you can get it. If it's too loud they also offer a sound reducing power tip. I wouldn't go any other way than the two brothers. M2/m4/m7 series pipes for a 600

twisted throttles brings me smiles

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.