Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new owner of a 2013 Kawasaki zx6r and I'm wanting to fix her up a little but have no clue where to start any ideas? And if anyone knows a good place to get plastics that would help to.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Akrapovic sound better if it's the whole de-cat not just slip on also the build quality on akrapovic is quality ,the two brothers are ugly as hell and just don't suit the bike,yoshimura and arrow are good too

·
1,458 Posts
Akrapovic sound better if it's the whole de-cat not just slip on also the build quality on akrapovic is quality ,the two brothers are ugly as hell and just don't suit the bike,yoshimura and arrow are good too
look at the two brothers pipe and if you decided to go that route get the power puc as well. It's 25 on the website. Best 25 bucks for exhaust. Two brothers pipes give perfoamce gains others don't. That's why I say look at them. I hate arrow pipes. Never seen one I liked. Akro are best quality. Yoshi pipes are good but very generic and very quiet on some bikes. D&d is crap. Don't waste your money. Taylor made is all for looks but generally are hard to put on the bike, m4 is a generic pipe too but looks ok and sounds great. Brock's exhaust is good on big bikes but never seen it on a small bike so I have no opinion. Ok. Enough for now. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Wish I had an exhaust that doesn't sound like a lawnmower or dirtbike, but I can't hear it well anyway, so I don't care to bother with it.

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Wish I had an exhaust that doesn't sound like a lawnmower or dirtbike, but I can't hear it well anyway, so I don't care to bother with it.
Not sure what mine even sounds like....
It's stock....
All i hear when cranking is the airbox doing it's thing....
Whatever that spose to be......
Seems like it vibrates n tickles my nuts.....
I kinda like that......:whistling:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.