Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Typically clutch is the best way but it would work out to if you stay high on the rpms and ease it higher. Depending where it red lines you can probably get around 7000 and then hit the throttle and ease the wheel up. You may have to play around with it and see where you are comfortable with it and where it lifts in the power band. Good luck be careful too dude

· Registered
13 Posts
joshw7 said:
I have a 07 zx6r and I just swapped the sprockets so I can wheelie. But how do I without the clutch
Well there are a few ways to do it when u gas it it pulls right and u feel the springs load and unload right when u feel the shocks start to unload or pop back up pull up and gas just be careful get used to the throttle and remember that your back brake is your best friend on a wheelie

· Registered
28 Posts
guapgang6 said:
Well there are a few ways to do it when u gas it it pulls right and u feel the springs load and unload right when u feel the shocks start to unload or pop back up pull up and gas just be careful get used to the throttle and remember that your back brake is your best friend on a wheelie
One must never forget the rear brake:)

· Registered
20 Posts
The way I learned best was. By clutching it. Revved mine up to 7000 rpm and slowly pop that clutch till you feel the front wheel lift off while pulling up on the bars. It's very important to find your bikes balance on that rear wheel. Always be aware of your rear brake. Be safe amigo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.