Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
The one Myself and a friend made. Same as red liner. It sounds like an ATV/street bike . Sounds aggressive in those tightly packed posh new construction developements . Our bikes side by side sound like a dynamic duo of neighborhood terror. IMO the M4 sounds sick .

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yoshi is THE BEST......Oh wait, maybe I think that because thats what I just bought......hmmmm. Best advice I can give you is to go to youtube and listen to all the different ones and pick what YOU like the sound of. Who cares if its not my favorite, as long as you like the sound its the right one for you.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I would get the zx6-r exhaust so it doesnt sound like a dirtbike. Of course, I would have to get the zx6-r also which may cost a little bit more then he is willing to spend. Of course there is no exhaust that makes the 250 sound anything like a 600 but its still better then the stock weedeater sound it makes.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.