Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
I snagged mine here in Connecticut for 2800. Had just about 1k on it. He was orginally asking a clean 3k. The left side fairing is just a bit scratched up on top from a standing drop. That was the only problem. His wife had a newborn and she didn't want him zipping around on it anymore :)

·
Registered
732 Posts
See what happens when you get married and have a kid, your balls aren't yours anymore. "Hey, where are your balls?", "Oh, my wife has 'em."

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Selling my 250R. It was never a training bike. Nobody "learned" on it. Never abused. Absolutely no drops, dents, dings, scratches or problems. As perfect as it can be with under 2150 miles. Oil changes at 600 & 1500 miles. Black in color, 100% stock, clear title. I am an experienced rider (over 35 years) and this bike is a blast to ride. Priced fairly at $2850. I don't have a pic, but it is the new style and pics are easy to find. Bill 713-870-3115
2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R in immaculate condition.

580 original miles, practically brand new
clean title in hand ready to sign over.
never been dropped, tracked or stunted
Candy Thunder Blue

This is a perfect beginner bike, it's easy to handle and gets 45-55mpg.

The bike has been properly maintained and cared for I will only accept cash, again that's CASH ONLY. I can be reached at 281 248 1544 call or text.
I have a brand new 2009 Ninja 250. It only has 1300 miles on it. This is a great beginner bike that my girlfriend bought for herself and who now does not want to ride it anymore.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this bike except for some minor scratches on the right side fairing. Im asking 4000, but will take a reasonable offer. Please do not low ball this price. You can call myself at 512-299-6537 to get more information on this bike.

I know its an Austin number, but I live in Houston.
Kawasaki 2009 ninja 250r. has 1600 miles. clean title and ready to ride. has an area p exhaust installed as well as a dynojet stage 2 kit . bike has very minor scratches on the right side from being laid down once at a very low speed. call or text 832-660-1407 with any questions or more pics. cash only. no test rides without cash in hand.
Looks a few at good prices...

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I love this place... Where an Australian will do research for a guy half-way around the world! :p No wonder I have absolutely no desire to go to any other forum (except for ADV)...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Wish you well on getting the bike. If I could suggest something, though, look for someone that is honestly looking for a quicksale of their bike for a good reason.. and look NOW so you can take care of any of the minor damages or maitenance it may need. For example, I got my bike for such a great price with such low miles because it was a standing drop- left handlebar bent to an amount that you can not see it visisbly, only with a measuring tape and would cost 120 bucks with labor to fix, so no problem to wait. Scratching on the left fairing, just the top, which on my black bike is only visible from I would say 5 feet or less. Lastly, a loose left signal, allbeit fully functional, a very inexpensive repair. All of these things though, combined with someone who really needs money in our countries current recession, will absolutely give you a bike for under 2.8k, which is what I got mine for with 1k miles and otherwise great condition. Good luck bro.

·
Registered
732 Posts
There's a poor little unwanted ninja out there that's in need of a good home, adopt one today.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.