Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
615 Posts
Rufio said:
Just finished my MSF course last weekend, got my license Monday, and got my 2012 Ninja 250 Passion Red on Tuesday. Just found this forum, looks very nice. Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself to everyone.
Welcome to NewNinja Rufio! Beautiful bike ya got there. Be sure to read through the threads, tons of great information on here as well as great people. Any questions, feel free to ask. Ride safe!

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Futurerider19 said:
Sweet bike i love the color what are the msf courses like because when i get old enough i definitely want to take one
The MSF courses are incredible. Whether all you know is how to ride a bicycle or if you've been riding all your life it's amazing. It'll teach you everything you need to know, from starting the bike to changing gears to emergency stopping to just enjoying the ride. Plus you don't have to deal with the DMV (if you're 'Mer'can!) it also helps on insurance prices. You can take the courses pretty young too. I dunno how old you are but you can't be too far off the age to take it.

· Registered
16 Posts
Agreed. I'm already signed up for my MSF course an I don't turn 18 until December. I've got my gear, picked out my bike, made all the plans, and all that's left now is to wait hahaha. MSF course is by far one of the most important steps to be taking from what I understand. Ive been planning on my bike for months now and that's always been number one on the list

· Registered
615 Posts
Futurerider19 said:
One question about msf courses do u have to bring your own bike
The MSF course I went to encouraged you to use their bikes even if you did own your own. In my class there were a few accidents where a girl throttled too hard and forgot to brake and ran into a few of us. So they prefer you to use theirs in case of an accident. I'd check their website tho. Usually stuff like that is in the FAQs.

· Registered
38 Posts
Welcome to the forum man! Pretty sick you got everything picked out and ready to go, that's the way to do it. MSF courses are awesome to get your feet wet with basic controls, but if its available at a reasonable price in your area, I highly recommend sports bike handling courses or advanced technique courses to really lock on your skill as you progress. No matter what your on take the corners easy at first until you get em down... Lean, press, roll... Again nice to have another member!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.