Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I realized that I havent post or been on as much as I have been. Here is what I have been doing.

·
Registered
277 Posts
You've been putting a 90* kit on your Tiburon? Or you painted the interior? Or wired in some pods? Or polished the leather? Or...

So, what have you REALLY been doing? ;)

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
I'm honestly with felix on that one, idk about stockwall sometimes, kinda has that date rape face with a hint of innocent in his eyes....

Anyways dude that is an awesome interior overhaul! I've never seen anything like it. Way to go!

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha, thanks guys.....you to virt. haha.
The car is actually my buddy's, since the economy has gone down the drain, all of the car shows have been cancel here in Seattle area. So, the two that weren't canceled, I help him with his car so he would be able to show it. He doesnt know what he is gonna do with it. Alot of money into it.
Here are some more pics.

The color is called "burple" It is a mix between royal blue and deep purple. In different lighting it changes tones. With a deep royal blue black hood.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The pictures really dont do it any justice. He bought the car for about $12000, pretty much brand new, then put about $30k back into it for all the show stuff. Its a sick car, but a VERY expensive hobby. He's not sure what he is going to do with it now.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
4,853 Posts
See now you've just made me bow my head in shame, I kinda feel lower than dirt....lol

I just didnt realize stockwall had a hyundai, I mean say it Stockwall...and a scion or celica comes to mind, just left me off guard! Dont get me wrong, I saved these pictures because I think what stockwall did was art. How many people can just go ahead and do this? Instead they just drop it off at a garage and let everyone else do the work. I'm happy for stockwall, the brand just caught me off guard lol.

I love you stockwall!
You too Felix heh

·
Registered
277 Posts
Stockwall said it was his buddies. So the question is begging to be asked: Stockwall, what kind of 4-wheeled vehicle do you own? Or vehicles? :)

·
4,853 Posts
hey hey hey now! All I said was that stockwall being the man that he is doesnt really fit the South Korean genre. He belongs in leather, 20's and bitches. Thats all I was saying....

Also he can delete my profile with a click of a button, and that makes him judas and me jesus ahahaha!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts