Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and new to riding(just picked my bike today actually). I have a 2011 250. I have no idea what this is and the bike did not come with a manual(bought from used bike shop). Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

·
1,458 Posts
No worries. It's not terrible yet but once it starts turning color is doesn't take long before it turns black. It colors from the sun light
Breaking down the brake fluid. No problem. You can buy little fluid socks to put over them but you need to remember to check them. Congrats on the bike. One suggestion. Ride at your own pace no matter who is with and or around you. The slowest pace is a dead one. So please take that information for what it is. Try your best to not ride in traffic for the first 10 rides so you can really focus on learning the bike. Lots of good info on here about riding and books or videos to watch. Seems stupid but they are really great to watch and then take what you watch and try to apply it to you riding. Better to start good habits than with bad ones. Twos of the wrist can be found on YouTube. Definitely worth the watch. Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.