Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks!

I'm planning on buying a new 250 Ninja soon, but was wondering what kind of price I should expect from the dealer. I went in there and they gave me a $4850+ OTD price, but according to some of the forums I've read it seems like I might be getting screwed, more so now that the 2010 models should be coming out soon.

Should I wait for 2010 models or try to get an 09 at a better price? I live in the Corpus Christi, TX area and the demand doesn't seem that high. I figured these guys would be jumping me to get rid of their 09 inventories!

Any advice would be great! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
The other thing to watch out for with the 2010s coming is that at some point the line will stop producing 2009s and start producing 2010s, likely without as single difference between them but the price. Last year when the 08s stopped production and the 09s started, exact same bike, but the "new model year" carried a price increase. So, if that happens again this year, and you can't find an 09, you may end up paying even more for the exact same bike labelled with 2010.

I guess the question is: What is the availablity like in your area? If they have 09s on the floor, you may decide to wait. But if cutomers are still waiting for 09s to arrive, there may be little or no room to deal.

My .2 cents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.