Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, just a general question. What bluetooth device do you use to listen to directions from yoir smart phone while riding?

:NefRider:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
earlthepearl said:
All i have is a cap on my front tooth. I thought at one time I got a radio station coming in on it tho.....:whistling::whistling:
Always thinking earl haha. Maybe you can call upon artificial intelligence.

:NefRider:

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
I use a Garmin Nuvi on my Ninja.....:thumb:
If i leave the visor open a crack......:facepalm:
Anyone for a crack joke...:whistling:
Anyway i always have my face shield open 1/2 inch....NNnnnn...
I can hear the Chic on the Nuvi just fine telling me turn this n that, but.... I do have a stock exhaust....:dance::dance:...nnnn..
Sometimes i even find my self talking back to the Btch....:facepalm::facepalm:
My smartphone has GPS......but i never use it unless I don't have a Garmin with me, butttttt......Always a but.....:whistling::whistling:
I just turn that on to see where I am for a sec.......:thumb:
Ok...where am i?...:facepalm::facepalm:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I use the Interphone F4's for communication between my wife and I. It also works pretty well with my Strike Genius GPS system.
I have not tried connecting to the wife and the GPS at the same time, but I was told by Strike that it should work.

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
I use the Interphone F4's for communication between my wife and I. It also works pretty well with my Strike Genius GPS system.
I have not tried connecting to the wife and the GPS at the same time, but I was told by Strike that it should work.
I just holla to the wife.....hold on....:thumb::thumb:
Then i have to holla.....
That things gunna spit if u hold onto that....:whistling::whistling::whistling:

·
Registered
307 Posts
yeah most of the best quality ones attach to your helmet they have better mics and speakers and cut wind noise.and if your in a group you have full time 2way meaning you wont miss a thing and what i like about the sena smh10 is 12 hours talk time so no need to charge it halfway through a ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.