Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

What do you think is the best looking brand of motorcycles?

• Yamaha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suzuki

• Buell

• Kawasaki

• KTM

• Aprilia

• Triumph

• Ducati

• BMW

• Indian

• Harley Davison

• Hyosung

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know the ninja is the coolest, but be truthful.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
those are the biggest

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Honda!

The quality is awesome and they are getting ready to release the "Fury" there version of a chopper it looks freaking awesome. Plus I really like the CBR 600rr.lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
new CBRs look really nice...ive seen them at my local bike dealer...amazing white and gray paint job on this one...i cant help but feel aroused when i look at it

ill try to get a pic of it next time i go up...or if anyone knows where they are

·
Registered
55 Posts
buell has some interesting looking bikes, the suzukis are a little too "racer" for me, the kawasaki's are ok (the 07-08 zx6r was quite a dud imo), and honda are real nice looking...but I gotta give my heart to the yamaha's...I love the looks of them.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Buell has to be my favorite looking bike. couple years ago i had a 2004 Buell 1200 Firebolt. I liked how there was a lot of parts incorporated into the frame so it cut down in items under body plastic. It didn't have that much plastic at all. From looking at the bike it just looks like there's a motor/trans, seat, and handlebars. Everything you need to GO!!!

But i needed a bike that was more realistic. There was a funny vibration in the handlebars that would numb your hands after 30 miles that i think came from the Harley V twin. In stop and go traffic the pipes on the right side of the bike wanted to cook your leg off. But other than that i loved it. I liked it b/c there was not many of them out on the road.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
grrr i voted suzuki because you didnt have ducati on there! or triumph!!!!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
What about KTM? I've been drooling over the 1190 RC8 lately.

Out of the brands in your poll I'd go for Suzuki. To my eyes they're good looking bikes across the whole range.

As for Honda, the cbr600 looks great but the cbr1000 is butt ugly.

·
Registered
191 Posts
KTM does have some real sweet looking bikes they are just out of the world. The Duke is a hot looking bike as well :D

I don't like to have dream bikes that i'll never be able to afford b/c there's no way I'm spending the 19,000 for the RC8.

The CBR's are neat looking bikes. I might buy one of these days...

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
i saw an RC8 in person the other day!
They are hoooooooot and sound amazing

1 - 20 of 48 Posts