Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start a thread, even tho the hols aren't over, I know some people have been away, some are having a break and some are snowed it... so why not share what you got up to or still have planned.

I went away with my family and gf to a beach house up north for 10 days, had nice relaxing time even though it rained for quite a bit of it. I took the gf on a rather long walk (close to 10 miles) made the most of the good weather when it was there.

Muppets?

Fireworks from the local surf club

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Over the Holidays, I went duck hunting twice (un-successful) And twice went North to my parents, to spend time with them. The wife and I never did get a ride in, as the weather has been as bad in Az, as in much of the rest of the country.

Got called back to work this morning. An abrupt end, to my vacation. :(

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
726 Posts
@ KURT that sucks! I love duck, decided over xmas that I would buy a shotgun for the sole purpose of feeding myself duck.
Arizona has 4 weeks left of goose season this year, so we're going to focus on that. I have a case of $3 shot-shells on order, that will likely help. The shot is so dense, it's like hitting them with a black hole! :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Ate too much as usual, and only got out for a couple of rides. Had another ride with Wifey on the back, travelled about 50kms to get an icecream from my old home town, but it was really windy and we didn't enjoy the ride all that much......but the icecream was divine!!!!
Also went for the longest trip so far on the bikes. Wifey, Indie, Indies wife and I travelled 630kms round trip to Lake St.Claire, I'm doing up a ride report now just as soon as Photo bucket gets itself sorted out!!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.