Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1670 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I belong to other bike and Jeep forums, who use this catch-all thread... Haven't seen one here?

Then to amend my post... It's Bike Week, in Arizona. Harleys everywhere. We put 300 miles on. Took a ride through the desert up to Payson, in the mountains. (Sweaty, cold, then sweaty again.) Easily the longest ride, my wife has been on.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
I walked past mine in the shed and realised I should get a cover of some description for the dragon, he has some dust growing on his back!!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I pulled the body and striped more wiring for lights and stuff. All gone.Then drilled holes in the foot pegs and buffed then to a brushed finish .I also cut the handle bars down to the width of my hand. Ten inches between my thumbs.( minimum handle bar width). I also started working on the under tail I am going to paint it Yellow to match the new tail section.

I also have to set up another tank for the dyno .I don't want to scratch my race tank.

now i am going to get some breakfast. . I will sleep later.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Got 4 hours of good riding in. Had to really stay on top of it to keep up with an r6 and gsxr 600 but there was plenty of nice sharp turns. Ill have to post the clip where we hit 5 hairpins in a row...absolutly awsome. Where is a decent place to post the videos...youtube?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My wife washed the bugs off hers... Mine went to work (as usual).

·
Registered
379 Posts
I walked past it and it made that wheezing noise from the fuel tank so I told it to shut up.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
spooky said:
took mine to the DMV and passed my road test.
Way to go!

Is this your first street bike, or just coming back after a long absence, like me?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Congrats spooky!

I looked at Smokescreen and sighed. It was sunny then it would rain and hail, then it was sunny again, then it rained and hailed some more, then sunny, then it rained and hailed even more. Only in Colorado!!!!

I would have taken smokescreen but I decided hail wouldn't be fun on the bike. And It would be funny to put dimples on my moms car instead. lol FYI no dimples were added!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Getting too warm here, to ride on the weekends. So it just sits there...

1 - 20 of 1670 Posts