Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got out our first ride together! Myself, Tubesock and Ellis250 met and rode to the Ocoee in Tennessee. It was great to meet local forum members and take a ride. The ride was awsome except for we got behind some slow traffic. We are already planning on some shorter trips and are going to go to the Tail of the Dragon on Aug. 15th. Here are some pics, enjoy we did!
I am the red, Tubesock is the green LE and ellis250 is the blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
It means your not Unattractive. AKA you guys are handsome. You guys have very lucky wife or GF.
haha I would die if I were married already...
but yes... Red dragon's wifey is a lucky lady eh ;)
thank you delta airlines

G

·
Cool, nice ride. Must have been a good day. Thought pics were really small, liked the bigger facebook ones.

I worked on my bike most of the day and will do some more tomorrow. Cleaned about 300 bug splats off my bike from riding at night tues.-thrus.

Traffic sucked here today, bumper to bumper going 2mph stop and go for 6-7 hours. Didn't get to go to the special MMA event I wanted to go to because of it, couldn't get there.

G

·
I have to downsize mine before I post too. Sucks, but it's better than no pice at all I guess.

If mine were too small, I'd post elsewhere and provide a link.

WooHoo !!!! I made it to Hero status with this post.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Love the way each bike is different and unique!!! one has a cowl, one rim tape and each has different exhaust, and decals.

How different was each others riding style, and did you learn anything from observing the others??

Great pics too, glad you had a great time!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Get my engine running and do a smokey burnout in the driveway.

And clean a fishpond. Yuck

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
great pics..

you guys look like you are doing a promotion next to your bikes..

this is so freaking cool members meeting up... too bad you guys are far... i would meet up with anyone in a heart beat..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts