Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
::) Howdy howdy guys,

Figured I'd better update my newninja bretheran with where the week has taken me. As some of you already know my Ninja got reversed into on Tuesday, And consiquencly since, Written off.
Lucky it's covered by insurance and I'll be getting a brand new Ninja 250R that the current plan is to become my girlfriends bike.

The more exciting news is on Thursday i bought my new bike, A GSXR1000 K6 :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Felix said:
Ooooooooooh!

Is that mod bits to????

Felix
No, its just to replace the bits that have already fallen off since he collected it!!!! :p

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
nice one!! very swish bike! 186mph :D

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers guys, Yeah its got a fair bit of after market kit on it, Not sure how much exactly. It gets here Saturday :)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dad bought back some better photos for me, Unfortunately half of them have my mother in them :/

Not quite sure what to describe yet as i haven't ridden it :p But I'll let you know as soon as I do.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
nice bike...

i wonder what the percentage of current 250 owners to bigger displacement bike owners now on this forum.

seems the more people talk about no need to upgrade, people upgrade... so there must be a need. :p

but anyhoo, very nice gixxer 1k ratty. i love the color scheme going down, never seen one in u.s. in that scheme.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
crushedcamber said:
nice bike...

i wonder what the percentage of current 250 owners to bigger displacement bike owners now on this forum.

seems the more people talk about no need to upgrade, people upgrade... so there must be a need. :p

but anyhoo, very nice gixxer 1k ratty. i love the color scheme going down, never seen one in u.s. in that scheme.
Its easy:

People just love the 250! Is there a "need" to upgrade...nah. But its always exciting to get something that hauls ass lol.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Ratty said:
Dad bought back some better photos for me, Unfortunately half of them have my mother in them :/

Not quite sure what to describe yet as i haven't ridden it :p But I'll let you know as soon as I do.

it'll be faster than anything you can imagin...they re VERY quick bikes

1 - 20 of 25 Posts