Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I must say that it truely is a glorious day here in the US. I am going to say this ahead of time that i do appolagize for my harsh language... But the men and women of our armed forces finally got that son of a bitch Bin Laden. Many of the families that were effected by the events that happened on 9/11 finally have a little closure. I know I will sleep better at night knowing that this man-hunt has finally come to a close and all of our hard work over-seas has not been nor will be soon forgotten. To all my brothers and sisters still serving now and in the future I say to you.... Semper Fi

·
Registered
732 Posts
It's about damn time. I thought I was going to have to go over there and do it myself.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Yeah it's awesome, but on the sad note...someone will take his place...

I also find it very interesting that his death came on April 30 and it was announced on May 1. Why do I find that interesting you may ask? Because Hitler killed himself on April 30 and it was announced on May 1 that he was dead...very interesting...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.