Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my ninja for about 2 months and have a little over 2k on my black ninja. Just uploaded pic of my bike in the gallery portion (SF Giants Ninja) and let me know what you think.

Also how do you insert your avatar? been bugging me...

And I already posted a passenger seat question in the mod section if anyone knows please help a bro out!

See you on the roads!!!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
I'm lazy and never check the gallery! Its just a PITA, to check the gallery then come back. lol So anyways I posted the pic for you!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I like the orange on the bike. Do you plan on adding any more? Like...maybe rim tape, or power coating? brake clutch levers?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Didn't do much but wanted a orange and black bike. So painted my frame sliders and chain guard. Also got some SF and DC decals. How do you like.... working on orange wheel tape and orange rear swing arm sliders. Shocked

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks delta107 seems like you do my job well at keeping up my forum lol... and your "PITA" comment at my work we use the alternate version to describe customers "PIMA" just another turn of the phrase.

Thanks all and I will be becoming a paying member soon it looks like... what else does paying membership include?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
scooter2ninja said:
thanks delta107 seems like you do my job well at keeping up my forum lol... and your "PITA" comment at my work we use the alternate version to describe customers "PIMA" just another turn of the phrase.

Thanks all and I will be becoming a paying member soon it looks like... what else does paying membership include?
PIMA I will have to remember that. lol You can just call me Delta or D. lol

ummm I think the paid membership your suppose to get a newninja.com decal. but I think Red hasn't made them yet, other than that you just get to be a special "Premium Member", changer your avatar, get a decal, and no ads. That is all I can think of.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
i'm either doing something wrong or your pics are fake! I can't see them here or in the gallery!!

Either way, welcome scooter!

·
Registered
141 Posts
i like i like, except for that ugly san fran. sticker...haha i guess i cant give you shit about the giants cuz i like the cubs and they havent done shit in a 100 years

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Delta107 said:
check your browser zandit!
I've done everything I can think of, even copying the link from properties. It just won't come up, maybe virt can give me a hint!.....hint hint!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
yep that works!! nice looking bike! is that a solid orange or a copper colour?

Thanks D!! what did you do differently? but the link says an error has occured

1 - 20 of 24 Posts