Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BILT Storm Waterproof Leather Motorcycle Boots Cycle Gear - BILT: Storm Waterproof Leather Motorcycle Boots, BLACK
Incredible value on this comfortable and feature-packed boot. An excellent choice for all-weather riding.

Features and Benefits
  • Full leather upper
  • Oil resistant rubber sole
  • Waterproof liner membrane
  • Reinforced shin and ankle
  • Reflective heel panel
  • Leather overlay gear change patch
  • Softee comfort stretch panels
  • Cycle Gear exclusive
BILT Trackstar Leather Motorcycle Boots Cycle Gear - BILT: Trackstar Leather Motorcycle Boots, BLACK
Ultra-tough, yet superbly priced. Provides excellent protection and ventilation, yet is functional enough for everyday use.

All the features you demand, at a price that keeps your wallet fat and happy. Engineered for discriminating riders, who know great value when they see it.

Features and Benefits
  • Airflow leather upper
  • Oil resistant rubber sole with stepped heel
  • Airflow inner lining
  • Reinforced shin and heel
  • Molded ankle guard
  • Changeable toe slider
  • Rubber molded gear change patch
  • Cycle Gear exclusive

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Those road boots look like a cheap knock off of the A-stars I used to have, and then broke the first time I hunched down and bent the toe... That fake leather stuff is no good for acute creases...

If I didn't already have a pair of track boots, I'd be hopping on those road boots though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.