Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well evertone it was fun while it lasted. I hit some sand on the side of the road and down I went.. Whole left side of the bike is gone and it has been deemed TOTAL Loss by the people. Now it dosn't look like I will be able to get another one this year :'( . Let us just take a minute and remeber the good times.

Thanks everyone this thread was great and will be sure to check in from time to time. :-\

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no that pic is not of the bike but the right side is untouched and looks just like that. I was going around 40 mph and had on all my gear with the exception of my coat, so lessoned learned even when it's 90*f always wear your shit.

got some road rash and a 12 stiches in my knee. not to much could have been worse.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Fuck mate.. sorry to hear you got roughed up and your bikes a write off.. try to learn sommat out of it, as you said like wearing more gear but something about bike handling as well.

Good to hear your getting right back on the horse as well.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Man, that sucks. Good to hear you ok though. You should take the bike apart and sell it out as pieces. Maybe you can get most of your money back. Sell you engine to redrider. Did you have Ins.?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
so sorry you are out for the season.. sorry you got banged up too. :(

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sand/gravel and bikes don't mix. That really sucks! The good news is that no major damage to you. I hope you can get a new bike soon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts