Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Re: Washington DC bike show

Just make sure that you take lots and lots of photo to share. (I'm talking about the bikes and those beisde the bike.....) ;) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

I will be working the Aprilia booth or the Kymco booth both days. I look forward to meeting you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Darkhorse, I'll look for you, I'll be there. I think it'll be hard not to have fun, as long as I get some of those test rides under my belt. =]

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

Most motorcycle shows I go to .I pay my money then walk through eat a pretzel an decide I don't need a fringe vest than leave.
Last year at the DC show I met Dennis Manning the guy with the BUB bike The worlds fastest 375 mph motorcycle. plus got a free Kawasaki Joe rocket jacket worth 400 dollars . the babes are hotter than the bikes.
I am looking forward to it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I am no longer going to the DC show, found out that they will not be doing demo rides. I am now planning to attend the Greenville, SC. one Feb. 20-22.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Take some photos anyhow and we can compare shows. I was looking forward to meeting you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, it sucks, but 1/2 the reason for going is the demo rides. And when I found out DC wasn't having them, not going. I'm sure I'll have the memory card at full capacity (photos) when I get back from SC.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts