Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I laid down my bike :mad: ! It sucks, but it's not too bad, and I think I can cover it up with some vinyl. I have a red bike, but I couldn't find any clean side shots of red, so I photoshoped this with a green one. What do you think of putting black vinyl across the farings like this?

Attachments

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I don't have the money to repair the plastic and repaint, plus I like the look of the vinyl I think. I dropped it while going around a corner. I hit some sand and it laid flat. Didnt do anything except scratch up the fairing and muffler, and I'm completely fine, didn't even hit my helmet.

· Premium Member
357 Posts
I think he's saying that the vinyl is black..so on a black one you wouldn't see it...You mean another color vinyl would look good?

Garyb actually came over a few days ago and we started this paint scheme on mine. I got one fairing done, and I think it looks awesome! I'll post up pictures when It's done. He started doing vinyl, and it looks OK, but it has bubbles in it.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.