Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I laid down my bike :mad: ! It sucks, but it's not too bad, and I think I can cover it up with some vinyl. I have a red bike, but I couldn't find any clean side shots of red, so I photoshoped this with a green one. What do you think of putting black vinyl across the farings like this?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I don't have the money to repair the plastic and repaint, plus I like the look of the vinyl I think. I dropped it while going around a corner. I hit some sand and it laid flat. Didnt do anything except scratch up the fairing and muffler, and I'm completely fine, didn't even hit my helmet.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I think it will look good. I hope you get all the air bubbles out. use a heat gun or hair dryer.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I think you need to carry that black on the bottom part of the fairing back like you did on the top part and it would look sick. Whenever you get it done you def need to put pics up

·
Registered
10 Posts
That Design looks really cool. You should also think about photoshopping in a black cowl and/or black numbers on the back. I'd want to see what that looks like.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
I think he's saying that the vinyl is black..so on a black one you wouldn't see it...You mean another color vinyl would look good?

Garyb actually came over a few days ago and we started this paint scheme on mine. I got one fairing done, and I think it looks awesome! I'll post up pictures when It's done. He started doing vinyl, and it looks OK, but it has bubbles in it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
no it wouldnt look good on any color but black lol i wouldnt wanna see it, i donno dont think it would look good atall now tha i think about it

1 - 20 of 73 Posts