Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys i was really wanting to record my rides and am looking for the right camera.
I want one that will mount onto the bike easily AND not require too many things being stuck to the bike that will / could damage the paintwork.
these are the 2 i have currently seen that might work.
http://www.vholdr.com/contourhd/overview
http://www.theflip.com/
The vholdr looks the best but its verry expensive so i was wondering if anyone else knows of a cheaper / better option?

·
Registered
87 Posts
http://www.tachyoninc.com/main.html

i have seen this one on here a lot and so i have bookmarked it. there is a video with scenes shot from this. good quality it looks like. but i think that there are a few other threads about cameras.

overall, i would probably go with the one i posted. $150us isnt that bad for a camera like that.
but as far as mounting it goes, well, it might get interesting if you got that one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that is one of the benefits thats in the back of my mind in case of accident etc.
and Beez that tachyon one looks alright except for the fps and video quality specs.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ratty said:
If my Vlogging career didn't abruptly come to an end, I'd be using a Taychom.
What happened to stop your vloging career?

Im not so much going to talk in the videos etc but just want to show my Girl how i ride and just have a record if anything cool / really bad happens.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Wade said:
What happened to stop your vloging career?

Im not so much going to talk in the videos etc but just want to show my Girl how i ride and just have a record if anything cool / really bad happens.
Some people watched some video on some site that some guy with some bike and didn't like the content of some of the videos. Speed etc. Those people spoke to some other people who started looking for the guy and his bike. The nice men who wear uniforms found the guy and the rest is history.

If you're thinking about being that guy aswell, Be warned.

Can say no more, Legal issues still pending.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ratty said:
Some people watched some video on some site that some guy with some bike and didn't like the content of some of the videos. Speed etc. Those people spoke to some other people who started looking for the guy and his bike. The nice men who wear uniforms found the guy and the rest is history.

If you're thinking about being that guy aswell, Be warned.

Can say no more, Legal issues still pending.
Ahh i see. Nah i wasnt planning on doing anything fast or that would attract the attention of any uniformed peope B-). but that sucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.