Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the bad news is i still yet to decide whether or not to buy a 250r ninja.. just known that my wife got a new job & she still deciding whether or not to accept it.. if she does, need money for the moving etc.. by the way, the new place will be like 120km away from our current place.. :(

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
delta-san.. i'm not sure from which, but in local forum for 250r, there are few sellers, they might get from Sportisi as well..

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@spooh, i not sure about the seller, but in local forum looks reliable & trustworthy enough.. my intention posting this is just to give not-so-new things to look at & just maybe something that one could find near his/her location.

cheers,
ahmad

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Could already start in order to trip the goods early June I will, payments can be made ​​BEFORE MAY, or just months before his bila2. (from RM5 per item is to fund our savings, unless the goods are ER6N/Z1000 RM10)

Name: Badrul Asri
No Maybank acc: 112080369479
Hp no: 012-2360117 (sms only please, or I mean last apa2 kat
Jakarta or overseas)

After making payment, please give me detail PM Kat or just info je payments when and where payment in detail buat.Sila give full name and address once. DO NOT SMS your name and address, as would be erased nanti.Setelah sy sy goods traded, if sy off day of the flight, will be packing barang2 sy tu kan, and will continue to post sy, sy yg postal money tanggung.Barang2 who bought PLEASE INSTALL YOURSELF , before apa2 Thanks for your support and help from you all.

ps : Two Wheel Glenmarie garage. Azman Call 019 3323 253 for a while this will only take a stack of orders to sell and Racing Full Body Set
R1-R6/CBR 1000-600/Z10-Z6 and Ninja 250R.Tempahan could have done, then when all the sites barang2 250R showroom ready, sy dah no further business, it all delivered to TwoCycle sy
Wages will be calculated another pair.
Felix

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.