Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Hmm couple of things, I was hoping that Buell would end up with an MV engine... always loved the aggressive out of this world look of the buell, love or hate them, every model. It also means that its one less bike maker out there, innovation and R&D is what keeps the industry going... I hope that this isnt a sign of things to come, and that VW grab MV and take it somewhere great! Like and affordable MV super street :p

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
That sucks, and I agree with X, Eric should find another support, but keep using the Harley Engine. Nothing like the sound of a hog from a sport bike... :p

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
spooph said:
That sucks, and I agree with X, Eric should find another support, but keep using the Harley Engine. Nothing like the sound of a hog from a sport bike... :p
Best of both worlds. lol

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah but aren't harleys now using japanese engines? or just technology?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
The 1125R had a Rotax engine in it I believe, but the entire XB line-up were all Harley based air/oil cooled v-twins...

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I worked on Aprilia V twins for a couple years. The Rotax engines are like works of art.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Felix said:
The Rotax engine was the only good thing Buell did... those HD anchors were rubbish :p :p

Felix
What are you talking about! :( They had character, gobs and gobs of torque, and a sound to die for! :D

I4's to be are like laser beams - deadly, focused, and otherwise sterile. Loved because of what they can do, not for what they are...

That Harley V-Twin, oh boy, you either love it or hate it, and you do either because it's got personality! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts